Belly Bandit Couture Lace
Over a decade ago, we introduced our doctor-recommended Belly Bandit® Belly Wraps to help slim and your support your belly, waist and hips post-delivery. We were inspired by the centuries-old tradition of postpartum belly binding and modernized this age-old practice for today's mums.
Our world famous Belly Wraps are designed to help you look and feel your absolute best after delivery – because when you deliver, so do we!
Why You'll Love It
Our Power Compress Core™ applies targeted compression, which may help:
- Slim and support your belly, waist, and hips
- Strengthen core muscles weakened during pregnancy (especially helpful if you have an abdominal separation, also called diastasis recti)
- Promote mobility, helping you get back to your daily activities more quickly
- Ease back pain
- Provide comfort after C-section
- Encourage better posture, especially important during breastfeeding
- Offer support while exercising
- Covered in a super-soft lace printed fabric
- Features our exclusive, latex-free Power Compress Core™
- Up to 22.8 of adjustability so you can continue to tighten the wrap as you size down
- Made in the USA
How To Wear
For optimal results, we recommend wearing the Belly Bandit® Couture Belly Wrap for a minimum of 6-10 weeks after delivery.
The ideal fit for your Belly Bandit® Belly Wrap is a snug one, with constant pressure on the belly - but without any impact on breathing or circulation. (If discomfort occurs, remove the wrap and consult your healthcare provider.)
Note: The first time you wear your wrap, it may barely close. That's ok. You want to have the length of the Velcro® closure available so you can keep tightening your wrap as you recover and size down.
Specifications & Care
Up to 22.8cm Velcro® closure adjustability
Hand wash cold
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Belly Bandit® Couture Belly Wraps is eligible for insurance rebates, print off the claim form and ask your doctor to sign it before submitting it to your health insurance.
Support LOW HIGH
Compression LOW HIGH
When to Wear AFTER PREGNANCY