Luxe Belly Wrap
Our patented Luxe Belly Bandit® Belly Wrap was 10 years in the making and worth the wait! We have combined the best features of our wraps and corsets to create an incredible, form-fitting wrap that provides the ultimate in targeted postpartum compression and support. Ultra-thin, breathable, invisible under clothes and designed with our Stayput™ technology and SecureStretch™ fabric, this wrap has it all!
*Belly Bandit® is the premiere FDA Registered Medical Device brand in Maternity Support Products and Postpartum Belly Wraps and Corsets.
Why You'll Love It
Our SecureStretch™ fabric applies targeted compression, which may help:
- Compress and support your belly, waist and hips
- Strengthen core muscles weakened during pregnancy (especially helpful if you have an abdominal separation, also called diastasis recti)
- Promote mobility, helping you get back to your daily activities more quickly
- Ease back pain
- Provide comfort after C-section
- Encourage better posture, especially important during breastfeeding
- Patented design features 5 levels of targeted compression for the perfect cinch
- Stayput™ Technology keeps wrap in place
- Our tallest wrap for complete belly coverage
- 28cm tall in the front and 30.5cm in the back
- Body contouring panels for core and back support
- Dual closures made of bonded microfiber for maximum adjustability
- Arched design helps minimize back bulge
- Fits 25cm Luxe Belly Wrap Extender
How To Wear
The ideal fit for your Belly Bandit® Belly Wrap is a snug one, with constant pressure on the belly - but without any impact on breathing or circulation. (If discomfort occurs, remove the wrap and consult your healthcare provider.)
Note: The first time you wear your wrap, it may barely close. That's ok. You want to have the length of the Velcro® closure available so you can keep tightening your wrap as you recover and size down.
WHEN TO WEAR
We recommend wearing your Belly Wrap immediately post-delivery, for a minimum of 6-10 weeks. However, many women find wrapping to be effective long after this initial period. If you're breastfeeding, the hormone relaxin may stay in your system longer, giving you even more time to benefit from postpartum compression. Some cultures bind up to a year post delivery!
If you have any concerns about being "too late" for the Belly Bandit Belly Wrap, we encourage you to check out our Mother Tucker® Shapewear Collection. The Mother Tucker line features compression tanks, leggings, shorts, and our popular Mother Tucker Corset.
Specifications & Care
65% Nylon / 35% Spandex
79% Nylon / 21% Spandex
23cm tall in the front and 30.5cm in the back
Up to 23cm of adjustability with dual Velcro® closures
Hand wash cold
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Belly Bandit® Belly Wraps is eligible for insurance rebates, print off the claim form and ask your doctor to sign it before submitting it to your health insurance.
Support LOW HIGH
Compression LOW HIGH
When to Wear AFTER PREGNANCY