V-Cool Hot & Cold Perineal Gel Pack
$39.95 Regular price
Our V-Cool Reusable Hot & Cold Perineal Gel Pack brings instant ahhh… where new moms need it most – down there!
Simply place the flexible, stay-cool pack into your undies (much like a pad!) to provide relief for postpartum swelling, itching and burning. The V-cool also soothes discomfort caused by post-delivery healing and stitches.
Can be used to help relieve:
- Postpartum pain & swelling
- Vaginal discomfort
- C-section incision irritation
- Pelvic pain
*For external use only.
Why You'll Love It
- Provides immediate, easy-to-use vaginal cooling or heat relief
- Addresses postpartum discomfort, hemorrhoids and pelvic pain
- Can be used for vaginal itching
- Flexible and soft against skin
Specifications & Care
This gel pack is for EXTERNAL use only. Simply place the flexible, stay-cool pack into your undies (much like a pad!)
- 74% NON-TOXIC SILICA GEL
- 21% GLYCEROL
- 5% CMC
- For first time use, place HCP in freezer for at least 2 hours (for repeat treatments, place HCP in freezer for 30 minutes).
- After removing from freezer,place HCP in sleeve and apply to desired area. DO NOT APPLY HCP FOR MORE THAN 20 MINUTES AT A TIME.
- Place Hot Cold Pack (HCP) on paper towel in microwave on high heat for NO MORE THAN 20-30 seconds.
- Knead HCP to distribute heat evenly and place in sleeve.
- Apply to desired area for 15 minute intervals. If pain persists afte rseveral treatments, consult your physician.
- If too hot or if HCP expands like a balloon allow to cool before place in sleeve.
- Inspect area where the HCP has been applied. If discoloration or redness occurs discontinue use. Always use disposable sleeves with gel packs. Do not place uncovered gel pack directly against your skin.
- If gel comes in contact with skin or eyes rinse immediately and see a doctor. Overheating can cause serious harm. This is not a toy and is not intended for use by children.
When to Wear AFTER PREGNANCY