S.O.S. Sleep-On-Side Pregnancy Pillow
$159.95 Regular price
Our doctor-designed, patent-pending pregnancy pillow is your ultimate sleep solution. No more worrying about waking up on your back, the "S.O.S." Sleep Solution keeps you securely in place, on your side, to allow for optimal blood flow and oxygen to your baby. The "S.O.S." is easy-to-use, grows with you throughout your pregnancy and puts your mind at ease so you can get your Zzz's! Read More
Looking for the Best Pregnancy Pillow in Australia?
Pregnancy is tough, and we’re here to make it as comfortable for you as possible. This should be one of the happiest times of your life, but sleep deprivation tends to make it anything but. Belly Bandit is one of the top suppliers of pregnancy pillows Australia wide. We’re a one-stop shop for high-quality maternity wear, belly wraps, nursing clothes, shapewear, and of course, pregnancy pillows. You can get everything you need for your pregnancy and afterwards from us, and we even offer free shipping when you get two products or more.
What’s a Pregnancy Pillow & How Can It Help?
If you haven’t yet reached the later stages of pregnancy, you might not know what the fuss is about. What are these pregnancy pillows you hear about, and why do you need one? Pregnancy pillows are designed and shaped to support pregnant bodies and take baby bumps into consideration. Once your belly is big enough, finding a comfortable position to sleep in is almost impossible. Pregnancy pillows reduce the amount of pressure on your hips and pubic bone and keep your neck, back and hips aligned. This means they provide support where it’s needed and allow you to get a good night’s sleep. They also take all the stress of the extra weight off your back, hips, knees and ankles, relieving the amount of pains and aches you experience. This technology allows you to stay off your back and sleep on the side.
The benefits of using a pregnancy pillow include:
- More and better-quality sleep
- Reduced risk of sleep deprivation and associated symptoms and ailments
- Relief of back and joint pain
- Reduced heartburn and nasal congestion
- Lower risk of leg cramps
- Improved circulation
- Keeps you off your back!
A Range of Pregnancy Pillows To Choose From
There are different options when it comes to pregnancy pillows that accommodate for various sleeping positions and address various concerns. The most common types are:
- C-shaped: Can be positioned to support either your belly or your back, ideal for side sleepers.
- U-shaped: Supports your entire body, also for side sleepers.
- Wedge: Depending on position it supports a specific area you want to target, these can also prevent you from rolling onto your back and help you stay cool during warmer months. Perfect for those who usually sleep on their back to prevent that.
There’s also a lot of variety within these bigger categories, as well as many other kinds of pillows. You’re guaranteed to find one that fits you.
Enjoy Well-Earned Rest with Our Maternity Pillow
Sleeping on your side is ideal, but if you worry about rolling onto your back, our Pregnancy Pillow S.O.S. Sleep-On-Side keeps you comfortably anchored. It fits snugly without pressure on your bump. Just lay the band flat, attach the pillows with velcro, and adjust with the back support and wedge pillows for extra comfort.
Help Your Posture with A Pillow in Pregnancy
Our maternity pillows are ob/gyn developed, and that’s why they’re great at reducing the pressure on your pubic bone and your hips, relieving joint pain. From your ankles to your knees, hips and back, the weight is lifted off you. When in position, your neck is aligned with your back and hips, for a blissfully restful posture. Sleeping in our pillow set reduces heartburn and nasal congestion, so you can wake up feeling rested. The pillows help your circulation and reduce the risk of leg cramps.
Our pregnancy pillows are made of 100% polyurethane ergonomic foam. The jersey covers are 62% polyester, 33% rayon, and 5% spandex. They’re pleasant to touch and easy to clean. Just remove the covers, hand wash them in cold water, lay them flat to dry, and that’s it! Don’t iron them or use bleach. Do not wash the foam.
We believe that being in the second and third trimesters shouldn’t limit your freedom, and that’s why our set comes with a travel case, so you can pack your pillows and take them with you.
Relax on a Maternity Pillow Designed By Experts
Try Belly Bandit pillow in pregnancy today for ultimate comfort. Get two products or more and we can offer free shipping!
Order Your Preganancy Pillow Today With Fast Delivery Australia-Wide
Now you might be wondering if you need a pregnancy pillow. Well, if you’re pregnant and you need to sleep, you would greatly benefit from one. No matter how easy your pregnancy is, sleeping will become difficult during the later stages. We all know how little you sleep with a newborn, so take advantage of these last few months of freedom and let yourself rest. Sleep deprivation has negative consequences on both physical and mental health, so the last thing you want to do is put yourself through that for longer than necessary. Besides, you’re growing a human being. You deserve to be as comfortable as you can be. You deserve for this time to be as easy and happy as possible.
Belly Bandit has everything your need to assist your pregnancy and aid your postpartum recovery such as:
Giving birth is one of the most amazing things you will ever go through. Remember that your body needs to be nurtured from conceiving to enjoying time with your newborn. Belly Bandit are here to support you through this incredible journey Read Less
Why You'll Love It
- Keeps you on your side to maintain healthy blood flow and oxygen to your baby
- Comfortable, functional and portable
- Ob/Gyn developed
- Supports your back and belly while you sleep
- Takes the worry out of sleeping in your 2nd & 3rd trimester
- 3-piece set includes belt, back support and pregnancy wedge pillows
- Velcro tabs securely connect pillows to the belt to create a stable sleeping position
- Ergonomically correct "no-rollover" foam
- Helps avoid potentially dangerous "back" sleeping
- Fully adjustable to accommodate any size or stage
- Machine washable cases
- Ultra-soft and comfortable
- Comes in an easy travel case so you can get the support you need, anytime, anywhere
How To Wear
1. PREP IT: Lay band flat with black side facing up.
2. ATTACH IT: Securely attach belly pillow to the right end.
3. ADJUST IT: Lay it flat on bed with attached pillows to create a safe sleep zone.
Specifications & Care
- 62% polyester
- 33% rayon
- 5% spandex
- 100% polyurethane
- Remove cover from foam and hand wash cold
- Lat flat to dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Replace after washing
- Do not wash inner pillows
When to Wear BEFORE, DURING & AFTER PREGNANCY